- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
I had to go find this again because of the dress code announcement today.
*breaks a glass bottle* who wants to fight *accidentally cuts someone* oh my god are you ok
this post is so canadian
i live in texas
you’re definitely Canadian
IM NOT FUCKING CANADIAN
One of us, one of us.
WHATS GOING ON
ONE OF US, ONE OF US.
ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
IM GOING TO CRY SOMEONE JUST GOT CANADIANIZED
Can I get everyone to REBLOG this please? I can’t imagine this ever happening to kids, especially at a place MEANT for them! Teens or a group of teens are doing this in playgrounds, please watch your child(ren) at all times! REBLOG PLEASE!
Saw this on Facebook just now
This is so screwed up. Everyone should signal boost.